Wednesday 14 December 2016

HOW TO GET BETTER SERVICE BY AMAZON SELLER SUPPORT 




So I escalated a problem to Jeff Bozos and it actually worked.  I got a very nice rep to help me clear out a problem.  This was by far the best service I had and she followed up week after week until all my problems were resolved.

HOWEVER, you can't forward everything to him and expect a reply so I just had a talk with her on the phone and this is what she told me on how to get better service.

1. DO NOT CALL USE EMAIL INSTEAD- She acknowledges that SS reps are not trained well.  So Amazon has a lot of departments that your request for help are routed to when you call seller support.

BUT when you call you are the mercy of that rep to take good notes and forward it to the right department. This is why sometimes you never get a reply or it takes a long time. Because the dept is reading the rep's notes and trying to decipher if its the right department.

So your best bet is to write an email and be AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE so your issue gets routed to the right group.

2. ONLY OPEN ONE CASE PER ISSUE DO NOT LUMP MORE THAN 1 ISSUE IN ONE CASE - Going back to point 1 of rerouting.  When you lump two issues together the same case will go to different departments and now it becomes more muddled. So keep it to a 1 to 1 interaction.

3. AMAZON HAS AN ALGORITHM FOR CASES TOO! - So what i just learned is that your case automatically gets routed to a more trained team like the one that has helped me out after certain criteria are met.

Now she didn't tell me exactly what those are but there are 3 factors.
a. How long your case has been opened.
b. Type of problem (what group it has to go too)
c. How many replies to the case has there been.

A and B seem common sense but C was the one that surprised me.  This is why it is important to write instead of call.  And to follow up on that case thread in writing!

Also if you get an automated email it means that the case has been moved to the amazon engineers (she didn't elaborate) and your best bet is to reply to that automated email to get that case going again.

SIDE NOTE - ON NOT GETTING BANNED - I asked her about the recent influx of people getting banned for changing their bank acct information, LLC/corp information without warning.

First she told me "don't listen or believe everything that is being said on the forums". They read our stuff and lol FYI. Haha.

She said that in some cases it has to do with Amazon's change of ownership that is against TOS.  Basically say I have signed up under Pablo corp and Amazon checked that my tax ID number is owned by Pablo corp which is owned by Pablo.  If you change this corp/tax id/bank account it better say you are the majority owner of that llc/corp, etc.  If it shows you have a partner or not the owner or any of these items are under another name then amazon will see this as violation of their TOS and boom bye bye account.  It has less to do with money laundering that people have been talking about.

So there you have it straight from the horses mouth. Hope this helps some of you.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am Lutfor. I am an Amazon SEO professional. I can rank up Amazon product and boost your sales
    rank with white hat method. I love to do rank those products and I'm really enjoying this work.
    I have a good team with professional workers. So, I can rank up your Amazon product easily.
    My experience will help to increase your Amazon product rank and sales! This will show
    Your Product in Search a Great Position. If you have any work
    for product rank up at Amazon, please contact with me.

    I can provide you a wide range of service regarding amazon-
    1. List your product
    2. Write description, Title, Bullet point
    3. Rank product on first page of amazon search result for any keyword you want
    4. Post amazon reviews( Both verified and Unverified) 5. Seller feedback
    6. Upvote, Downvote on your existing reviews
    7. Amazon Wishlist, Purchase, Gift List etc
    8. Seller central management
    9. Keyword Research

    The following products of them, some products interacts of in the 1nd page
    and some products include in the 3rd page

    My product raking list

    keyword=jello shot cups
    Link=https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XGXNL04
    keyword=rechargeable battery charger
    Link=https://https://www.amazon.com/Vnice-Headset-Remote-Controller-Smartphones/dp/B01N1P6BPZ/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1491481555&sr=8-22&keywords=vr+headset
    keyword= vr headset
    Link=https://www.amazon.com/Patchworks-Replacement-Bracelet-Material-Structure/dp/B01LZ8KW66/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1488891151&sr=8-4&keywords=+apple+watch+38mm+band
    keyword=plastic cups
    Link=https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XGXNL04
    keyword=mosquito net
    Link=https://www.amazon.com/PREMIUM-MOSQUITO-Double-openings-conical/dp/B01F2YVVK6/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1491481720&sr=8-7&keywords=mosquito+net

    I always takes the payment once the work done. No result no payment.
    Always make sure to provide the best service to my client.

    mail=lutforcomputer@gmail.com
    skype id=lutfor774


    Regards
    LUTFOR

    ReplyDelete